where do i keep my tampons when im at How im i supposed to change my tampons in school?

Im In High School and you cant Carry Purses, bags, anything like im i supposed to change my tampons when i cant carry purses around? do you have any suggestions of what i can do? oh and i only have like 3 minutes to get to my classes. and the bathrooms are really far what do i do? Thanks Everyone for all your answers! i appriciate it! :D
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Buy the tampon pearls or another brand of the compact ones. You can tuck them in the side of your sock if you wear hightops. Or, better, you can bring a light sweater or light jacket with you and put them in the pockets. You don't have to wear it, just carry it with you or tie it around your waist. Good luck!
  Anonymous's Response
Have 2 pencil pouches one for pencils/pens and the other for your stuff