How long it will take to normal levels of high Triglyceride,Sugar and Cholesterol after being drinking sessions ?

I have a triglyceride level of 1005 mg, have sugar post meal of 335 & ldl/ HDL ratio of 8.2 with a overall cholesterol of 274. I have 10 consecutive sessions of beinge drinking after a gap of 3 months of abstinence from alcohol. Now I intend to quit drinking & smoking. Please let me know how much time it will take to go up to normal levels of sugar / cholesterol & triglyceride levels after quitting drining/smoking? ( PS: I don t exercise at all)
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011