How long does zolpidem stay in ur system ? How much can 1 dose of 5mg raise my hCG levels?

hi, i am 24 years old. i ve been having unprotected sex with my new partner for about 8 months off and on. My period is 3 weeks late and i have had irregular periods before so this wasnt really a surprise but i have had menstraul cramping for the past 3-4 weeks. i took 5mg of zolpidem to help me sleep last week thursday and on sunday i took a hpt and it was positive, i ve taken 3 more hpt just to be sure, they came back positive all 4 hpt. how long does zolpidem stay in ur system, how much can 1 dose of 5mg raise my hCG levels?... should i wait to take another hpt after more time has past? how likely am i really pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011