How can you help me get the ideal weight ?

am 5 ft 9 weight 234 and really am trying hard to reduce it how can you help me get the ideal weight
Asked On : Thu, 22 Apr 2010
First of all i would like to know what is your lifestyle, your age and current eating habits. Are there major illnesses which you are suffering from? You require to modify your eating habits. Start eating more of salads and fruits which is going to give you fibres and energy. Avoid oily and junk food. Avoid eating bread and replace it with rice. Eat every 2 hourly but very less quantity just to fill your sataity and give you enough calories to work out. Donot lie down immediately after sleeping. And do enough work out to burn your calories but see to it that you donot get exhausted.
This are the basic things you require to do.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
You require to reduce your weight badly.
First you should observe strict diet control.
You can take dietitian advice for diet schedule.
Avoid fried,junk food.
Take less amount of fat and carbohydrate diet.
Nothing to be taken between two meals and if you feel hungry then take salads.
Do regular exercise like running,jogging,swimming for 5 days in a week about 40 minutes daily.
Go for thyroid and diabetes check up.
Ok and bye.