What causes loss of fatty tissue?

Question
What type of disease can cause a loss on fatty tissue?
Posted Sat, 18 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can you clarify this question?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

Unfortunately, the question is not clear enough for understanding for a proper response to be provided. I kindly request that you rephrase this question to make it clearer and allow for a proper understanding and response.

Hope to hear back from you...

Follow-up: What causes loss of fatty tissue? 9 minutes later
So I have been having pain in my lower legs without swelling but with the feeling of inflammation inside the knees and quadriceps area. This was an insidious onset, my tendons are more prominent and my adipose tissue and muscles have decreased like they have shrunk for a few weeks. Here are some lab reports.

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 22 hours later
Brief Answer:
YOur lab results are all normal!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for uploading these reports for review.

I have reviewed them and there is nothing glaringly wrong with them. They are all normal.

Most common cause of muscle and tissue loss in the limbs is reduced physical activity. For some reasons, you must have probably reduced your exercise level and that is the reason. If it were a specific disease, there is no reason why it would affect only the muscles and not the other areas. I encourage you to increase your level of exercise and monitor to see what difference it makes. Has there been any change in your body weight?

I wish you well and feel free to follow up with me if need be.

Yea I haven't been gaining any weight and when I do I lose it in a day this is without activity. I have been 180 for the past 3 weeks and this includes eating 3 meals a day. pizza, hot dogs, breakfast, you name it. Also I have been hearing popping and cracking in my joints

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
We need more details from you!

Detailed Answer:

There is truly a cloud around your worries. Weight loss in a day cannot be linked to a disease condition. I still feel lost with your real worries. Monitor you state closely and report changes to me. However, any disease related change happens over a long time as opposed to those that happen in a day.

I wish you well and encourage you to be positive and avoid this rather deep feeling that you are not well as I have not found evidence in support of that.

Keep me updated!