How can i get a relief from hardness and pain in the toe since long ?

I am a 65 yrs married lady My height is 5ft 1 inch,weight is 61 kg 1)My problem is from childhood that Toe(leg under portion ,by which portion is on the ground when we walk)a burning sensation (one day gap),specially summer,and the hot days/Other times I am suffering but less than summer 2)My another problem is in the same portion there is a gumpho(hard skin ,pain ).Once upon a time I used corn cap for gumpho/Then upper layer of gumpho is delete,but hard skin and pain is still now 3)My blood pressure is high/150/90 ,and sleep is not sound I intake for 15 days Aswagandha My sleep is quite better, Plz help me for my relief
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011