How can i do away with irregular period and heavy bleeding ?

Hi, i was wondering if there was anything that could reduce the amount i discharge. Also i go months without getting my period and ive tried to regulate it with Birth control but it made me bleed for over a month so i went off and a few days later it stopped then after that i havent gotten my period. Another thing is ive been having pains in my abdomen for over a year and ive been a bit sore down below just lately but i dont have any dicolored discharge but it does have a little bit of a smell . I am so worried and i need to know whats going on and i can t handle all this anymore.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011