How can get orgasm to my wife ?

Marriage happen before 6 months.My wife has no Orgasm during or after sex as people says that Girl also release ejaculate like man.How this perform.Please tell it in detail.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Oct 2011
hi i am a psychiatrist i want to explain to u .how old is ur wife both of u must understand the sexual act what it is and what happenes during the intercourse.both of u must go and consult a psychiatrist who will explain indetail the physiology of the sexual organs and what happenes during a sexual act .then u both will understand what orgasm means to both partners and what happenes to both the partners during an orgasm .thank u for contacting health care magic and i hope a psychiatrist in ur city will explain and ur problem will be solved all the best dr manjula rau