Is sexual climax same as orgasm? I want to know is there any other methods in men to gain orgasm ?

Is sexual climax same as orgasm?????. how to attain climax is men, because i dont get enough pleasure on masturbation. other than masturbation and having sex with females are there any other methods in men to gain orgasm. i dont want to cheat my partner later, i want to be loyal to my future wife.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Oct 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Yes the climax is similar to the orgasm. In men the climax is attained by ejaculation. Masturbation is the best method to attain orgasm