How can discomfort in urination be treated ?

hello , I am a female aged 36 since last two days I am experiencing light sensation while uninating.there is no discharge present but the frequency to urinate is more. i spoke to my doc on the phone who is unfortunately out of town.and could only advice me to take oricitral syrup. please help me
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Your symptoms are suggestive of urinary tract infection.You need to take antibiotics to treat it. Meanwhile you start taking plenty of water and continue taking syrup oricitral. Complete antibiotic course is a must to avoid recurrence.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal