How can a person come out from depression ?

how can a person come out from depression ?
Asked On : Mon, 10 May 2010
Homeopath 's  Response
hello jhilmil.. by taking homeopathic medicines.. meditation. keeping oneself busy n occupied with the things you enjoy n love.. god bless...
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
with will power to win over it. with meditation. by remaining in company, by enjoying music, by enjoying hobbies gardening and by revealing what you feel to some one you trust the most.

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response

Depression may be described as feeling sad, blue, unhappy, miserable . Most of us feel this way at one time or another in our for short periods.

True clinical depression is a mood disorder in which feelings of sadness, loss, anger, or frustration interfere with everyday life for a long period of time.Most people benefit from antidepressant drug therapy, along with psychotherapy. As treatment takes effect, negative thinking diminishes. It takes time to feel better. One should have patient for drugs to show their result.