1) avoid too much exposure to the harsh sun especially afternoon. 2) Start using a sunscreen of 50+ spf regularly on all exposed body parts. 3) do a skin polishing
) for face and neck. 4) start taking cap skin O2 1 daily it is an antioxidant. Use ban a tan oint at night on tanned areas
The best ways to avoid sunburn
- limit time in the sun, especially between peak sunlight hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m
- wear protective clothing, including
- a broad-brimmed hat
- a shirt with sleeves that cover the arms,a long skirt or pants with long legs
- use a protective sunscreen to minimize the penetration of the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays.
The sunscreen should be applied about a half hour before going outside to allow time for the sunscreen to soak in and take effect.
Sunscreen should be reapplied at least every two hours when staying outdoors for a prolonged period and after swimming, bathing, perspiring heavily, or drying off with a towel or handkerchief. Water- and perspiration-resistant sunscreens are available. However, even their protection will not last indefinitely.