How can I overcome dizziness and headaches due to sinusitis ?

hi I have been suffering from Sinusitis for the past 15 years . Currently I am located @ Bangalore where the climate is pretty cold . After I have arrived here , I used to have sinus infections frequently & used to get them under control after taking antibiotics . This time ,on the outset of the infection I did even have blood coming of my nose . I had consulted a doctor on Jan 19th & he advised to have an antibiotic ( Azipro ) along with some nasal sprays ( Dynonase & Fluticane FT ) .I dint use the sprays fearing that those are steriods & whether I will have to continue the same life long .The infection seems to have subsided but the dizzy feeling that comes along with the infection still persists .Also I am having headaches at times ( not able to concentrate at all on my work ). Why is there a dizzy feeling along with the infection & how can I put an end to this . Please advise as this is almost nearing to 2 months now & I am really upset of the same
Asked On : Thu, 9 Feb 2012