How can I increase my height at 25 years ?

i m 25 years old girl my height is 4feet 2 inches and my weight is 32kg i want to increase my height wat should i do plz tell
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
hello dilmeet,
welcome to healthcaremagic
height depends upon the genetics of the individual.if your parents of less height then there is very less chance to get increse height.after 22 yrs height increase chances decrease.
if posssible increse ur protein content and regular stretching excercises. yoga is also helpful
take care
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
hello dilmeet kaur ji
At the age of 25 it becomes almost impossible to increase height as the growing points fuse to form bones and no more growth in height takes place at this age. slight variations you may expect with regular exercise and balanced diet, increase your protein intake. Some psychologsts suggest auto suggestion that is by standing before a mirror and repeating mentally and feeling emotionaltty that you are growing taller every day. wish you beest of health.