How can I improve my sexual desire ?

hi dr i have some sexual problems when iam doing sex with my husband i have no feeling during sex
Asked On : Tue, 6 Mar 2012
There is common factor in some women, But you can make your self relaxed and try to make interest in sex by watching movies, romantic movies and also try to read arousing literature which can make you aroused and you can get interest while intercourse.
Also one more thing that you need counselling for your problem, there is not a serious problem but it makes your feeling more better.
Also discuss with your husband and try different types of role play and foreplay to make sexual life more n more enjoying.
you can get online counselling to solve your this problem, for that you can contact me via mail or chat..

there is no need of any medication..
Dr. Nikul Patel

this is common in most of the women the reason behind this may be anxiety,stress and other thoughts during sexual act

distractions like -bad odour ,not getting organsm,pending if under any medication if periods are near ,so on

while performing give full attention and start enjoying the pleasure definately u start getting intrest

follow and reply me if not worked will startwithayurveda medication