How can I get relief from the swelling in eyelid which is hard and painful and produced some pus ?

Hi the night before last what looks like a blind pimple has appearred below my eyebrow and then when I woke up in the morning my whole eyelid was swollen. The bump is hard and painful to touch but the first morning it did produce some pus . I have tryed warm commpressions with a towel like suggested on other sites but it hasnt down anything thought it does seem to get a tiny bit better as the day goes on. I was hoping the swelling would go away overnight but nothing has changed, please help.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012