Hi.. Welcome to healthcaremagic community forum..
Conceiving after a sexual intercourse is by chance. This chances is higher if all the factors are favouring pregnancy
. Factors that will favour pregnancy are
1. Stop any family planning methods that you are on.
2. Treat any medical and gynaecological problems that you have
3. Maintain proper weight by means of healthy diet and excercise
4. Increase frequency of sexual intercourse, more so during the time of ovulation
5. Stop smoking
, alcohol consumption or drugs if any.
6. Vitamin rich food and folic acid
supplements will favour pregnancy.
Your chances will be better by applying these measures.