How can I control my diabetes as I am a pancreatic patient ?

Hi I am of 39 mail pencriatic pacent having a calcificatin on the tail of pancrias as per CT scane & ultrasond on madicatin from last 12 years now from last 3 years i am suffring from Diabetise for that I am taking gemmer P2 medicin OD but still from last 2months my diabetise is un-controles I am regullarly going for 4Km walk in the moning around 8am to 9am and also having a dite controle. My Fasting is approx190 & pp is 310 i am also taking tonac TG for my triglisrides. please advice
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011