How I treat a bad smelling sweat?

Hii now days in my body sweating is increased and it gives bad odour kindly help because of wat dis is happening
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic,
Sweating is the most common problem in summers and if it is continous then it could be problem.There can be various reasons for sweating like climate,change in blood pressure,change in sugar level.Instead of going for reasons just consult your nearest homeopathic doctor for further management.

dr jignesh parmar
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Chaithanya's  Response
Are you obase? if yes reduce your weight. Use horsegram powder for bath regularly.

Dr Chaithanya K S
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Sweating is the action caused due to sweat glands.the sweating may be increase and decrease due to many condition and causes.also sweating is a healthy reaction of the body to get rid of toxins,and if there is no definite cause for excessive sweating, the symptoms can be alleviated through treatment with medicinal herbs. some of herbs are
Sage:Tormentil root, oak bark, witch hazel, walnut leaves and eucalyptus, Peppermint, lemon balm and fennel seeds:Schisandra Berry, Rose or Orange oil can be used in excess bad odour sweating.
take care
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response

Increased sweating could occur due to reasons like climatic conditions ( since this year summer has been too hot,sweating could have increased) ,anxiety,exercises, caffeine, certain medications, obesity . Finding the underlying cause is important in order to decide if it needs treatment or simple management is enough.

A few things that you can do in the meanwhile-
1) Wear loose cotton clothes and avoid going out too much in the sun.
2) Have bath twice a day with an antibacterial soap. You may add a few drops of rose water to the water you use for bathing.
3) When at home wear minimal clothing.
4) Use talcum powder/deodorants and perfumes
5) Maintain hygiene by shaving your underarms as bacteria growing in the sweat collected due to hair growth can give rise to bad odor.
6) If you are overweight losing weight would help.

If these things do not help, visit your family physician and discuss the further line of action.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
obesity thyroid and pit excess is the cause for excessive sweat. Add aamla and praval pishti tab. At night have gulkand. If overweight reduce your weight
increased sweating is also a concern for Thyroid hormon related problem,especially in the palm.and all over should get your T3 T4 and TSH hormonal assay done from a reputed laboratory near to your area.let me know the results,we wil try to solve the problem
General & Family Physician Dr. Zahra's  Response
hi,if you have this problem with another symptom like palpitation or increase appetite and dont wieght gain according to your eating you shoul done tft(thyroid function test)or if you have this problem in special time or special placese you can help from psychologist man.