Increased sweating could occur due to reasons like climatic conditions ( since this year summer has been too hot,sweating could have increased) ,anxiety
,exercises, caffeine, certain medications, obesity . Finding the underlying cause is important in order to decide if it needs treatment or simple management is enough.
A few things that you can do in the meanwhile-
1) Wear loose cotton clothes and avoid going out too much in the sun.
2) Have bath twice a day with an antibacterial soap. You may add a few drops of rose water to the water you use for bathing.
3) When at home wear minimal clothing.
4) Use talcum powder/deodorants and perfumes
5) Maintain hygiene by shaving your underarms as bacteria growing in the sweat collected due to hair growth can give rise to bad odor.
6) If you are overweight
losing weight would help.
If these things do not help, visit your family physician and discuss the further line of action.