Hot flashes in the face, dizziness, burning sensation, dull pain in the chest. History of Acid Reflux, diarrhea. Suggestions?

HoHi, I'm 51 male, healthy, don't smoke. For about 10-12 years been diagnosed with Acid Reflux & been using Aciphex on & off. 1 & 1/2 month ago had a bad night of diarrhea = lost a lot of liquid and fainted. Doctor gave me an IV for 3 days, EKG showed nothing, blood & stool tests showed high white blood count but they couldn't tell me what infection it was. I stopped Aciphex for 4 days and after feeling better took it again for 2 days....diarrhea started to come back, so I stopped Aciphex.... & switched to Tums. It doesn't help as much but keeping my food portions small (and loosing/gaining weight, hot flashes in the face after meals & stuffed nose - have to use Afrin) I kind of manage. Month and 1/2 later (today's episode) - hot flashes in the face, lightheadedness, dizziness with hissing sound in the ears, chills, dry sinuses, almost fainting feeling, some dull pain in the chest (a little to the left from the middle) where the stomach is with little familiar burning... Should I go back to Aciphex? What if diarrhea comes back?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013