Hormonal IUD replaced with copper IUD. Bad smell after sex, stinking water discharge. Is it common?

I had a hormonal IUD removed after 10 years and replaced with a copper IUD on October 1. The first month of having it I had alot of itching and burning. After my period I felt ok. When I finished having my last period I had sex with my husband and there was a god awful fish smell. I douched to take care of the problem. It seemed to help for a day or two. Ever since then I have had a water discharge and smell awful, not quiet as strong as after sex. I feel like I can not even go to the gym. I m scared all the time that other people can smell me. Is this common?? I think I will just get it removed! I won t have sex know due to being terrified of the smell!!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012