Homeopathy treatment of right sided renal calculi measuring 8mm

homeopathy treatment of rt sided renal calculi measuring 8mm
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome tto the health care magic forum,
Right sided renal calculi can be effectively and safely treated with homeopathic medicines but the information is incorrect ,plz we need copmplete information or the medical histpory of the pt as regarding since how many days is the calculi detected ,any symptoms like blood in urine or pain ,its severity etc,pts age ht and wt is also needed along with personal profiles .
Homeopath Dr. Dhara Shah's  Response
hi welcome to health care magic.see in homoeopathy we don't treat symptoms but person as whole not single treatment so you give history to any gud homoeopath and start ttreatment acc to them.till now you take berberis vul mother tincture 10 drops in 1 glass of water once in day.if possible after you get up.take plenty of fluid in whole day.and avoid cucumber,tomatoes,palak eat almond,carrots,karela,coconut water.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in
i hope it will help you.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
*you can take Homeo medicines for your problem
Get your TSH , PTH and serum calcium tests done
Drink plenty of water.
Include natural diuretics in your diet ,for example cucumber juice,watermelon seeds etc
Avoid foods that have high calcium.
Avoid taking spinach and tomatoes for few days till your stone is expelled .
Thanks
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear Suresh Prabhu I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, though you can start with Berb. Vulg. Q 10 drops in a cup of water T.D.S., Lyco.30 3 doses early morning empty stomach , Cal. Carb. 30 S.O.S. when there is pain 4 gbls. /15 min. till pain subsides.
This is just a palliative medicine, I would strongly insist, you find a good homoeopath around you, or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
STAY HEALTHY.
Homeopath Dr. Ritu's  Response

Homeopathy can very well help you to get rid of Kidney stones. I would like to recommend you Lycopodium 200, three times day. If you have any pain you may take Nux vomica 200 once at night before sleep.

Thanks

Dr..Ritu Sandhu
Homeopathic Consultant and Physician
Drritu4179@gmail.com
Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response
HELLO

WELCOME HCM ....

THERE ARE SO GOOD MEDICINE IN HOMOEOPATHY FOR RENAL STONE .
FOR ONLNE HOMOEOPATHY MAIL ME drvipul2001@gmail.com

bye and take care...
Homeopath Dr. Premal Shah's  Response
dear suresh
homeopathy is capable of treating such calculus very well
please note down the prescription
1. lycopodium 1m sd
2. berberis vulgaris Q 30ml
3. occimum canum Q 30ml
4. sarsaparila Q 30 ml
first is just a dose you have to take stat
then after another 3 30ml bottles take 20 drops from each and take it with water for almost 3 times a day till one month

for acute pain you can take berberis vulagris 200 1dram pills 10-10-10 sos

calcuheal syrup will be also benefited to you
all the best

to purchase any of homeopathic medicines online
visit - www.homeotouch.com
email - drpremalshah@gmail.com
call +91 98254 44736
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello
welcome to HCM
we have lot of good medicine in homoeopathy for calculi.you need to have proper assesment of case.and the symptom you have only then we could tell you the medicine
so stay with homoeopathy its safe
thanks
HELLO...
WELCOME TO HCM...
FOR HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE WE REQUIRED FULL DETAIL HISTORY. FOR YOU SINCE HOW LONG YOU HAVE COMPLAIN , HOW IS PAIN , WHEN THERE IS MORE PAIN , BY WHAT YOU FEELS BETTER , IS THERE ANY URINARY COMPLAIN AND MANY MORE . IF YOU WANT ONLINE HOMOEOPATHY THAN MAIL ME I SEND CASE PERFORMA THEN AFTER drvipul2001@yahoo.com .

TAKE CARE...
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hi
In Ayurveda there is bhasam of sang yahood which has the ability to turn renal calculi into sand and and this continues to be flushed out with urine. You can use Tab. sheet Prabha.