Hit on the healed part causing scab to fall off, area seems to ooze clear fluid. What could it be?

I have a place on my leg that healed over and the scab came off one day when i hit it against something. well the area is sort of red like it is flesh with no skin on it but not bledding and clean but it has clear fluid that comes from it sometimes. I m using an anibiotic ointment on it right know. What do you think the clear fluid is and the place does pain sometimes if it is rumbed against something because it is like an open place . The place is just a little bigger than a quarter.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013