Hit knee while playing at the beach. Pulling sensation, swelling in the knee, pain during rotation. Get MRI done?

Hi there i fell 3 days ago while at the beach in the water and hit my knee , felt like a crunch. Had xray and ultrasound only showing slight thickened tissue and small effusion of prepatellar bursa. Knee is still swollen , been putting ice packs and taking anti inflammatory.... feel a pulling sensation on the medial side of my knee ... and not having support wrap on my knee causes pain when rotating my it worth while to get an MRI to chech for further damage?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013