Hit in the chest. Hurts when deep breathing, pain in left arm, swollen, hurts during coughing and sneezing. Suggestions?

I was cranking landing gear down on a log trailer and it slipped out of my grip and hit me in the chest left middle chest probably a little outside of my sternum. Was about 100lbs, hauling butt hit me. Like getting hit with bat in chest. Hard to breathe in deep, movement of left arm hurts, slightly swollen, cannot touch even slightly. I m sure coughing and sneezing will not be enjoyable by any means. Just curious if I need to go to doc, if there is anything they could do if broken anyway.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012