Hit forehead on table, foggy, emotional, anxiety, indigestion, tiredness. Concussion?

Last Friday I was at uni studying, the desks are made of quite hard wood and I bent down while sitting to get something from the floor and hit my forehead on it. I was able to keep studying for about an hour, then made my way home. I didn t have symptoms of concussion though. But next day, I felt a little foggy and emotional, didn t get a good sleep. When I woke up the next day I was feeling like I was really sleep deprived and out of whack, and that night I experienced some nausea and throwing up in my mouth, it seemed a little like indigestion brought on by anxiety though, again didn t sleep well. Monday, I was still feeling very very sleep deprived, I saw a doctor, he said the nausea wasn t caused by concussion and gave me maxolon and valerian. Tuesday I woke up with tiredness and hayfever symtoms, and today I still feel as if I have a concussion, if that makes sense. But no bruise or lump ever formed, and I experienced no other symptoms other than what I ve described. Please let me know if I gave myself a concussion, because I am unsure due to my inconclusive symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012