History of vomiting during periods. Shaking, mood swings, feeling cold. No bleeding yet. What to do?

Hi. For the last 6 years I've been vomiting on my period usually when I first get it and I normally have to lie down for a few hours, I don't eat/drink/take medication and normally I bounce back by the evening. However today, I've had period symptoms ie since yesterday, feeling shaky, I've been ill three times today. Just now I thought ginger tea would help but it didn't. I've also been emotional and cold but my period hasn't come yet. Just wondered what I can do...
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013