History of tuberculosis in both testis. treatment taken. FNAC results normal. Abdominal pain during ejaculation. What could be the reason?

I am 48 years. My height is 5 ft 9 inches and weight 85 kilos. About eight years back I had swelling in my right testis without any pain. After FNAC I was diagnosed with Tuberculosis in my right testis. After a treatment of about nine months I was cured. Again after four years I found swelling in my left testis with pain in lower abdomen during ejaculation . I was given antibiotics for about two months for suspected inflamation. But the swelling and pain persisted. Then an ultrasound of lower abdomen and testis was done. FNAC was also done which was normal. Then a test for tuberculosis was done which was found positive and the treatment for tuberculosis was given again for about one year. The swelling has gone but there is still pain in my lower abdomen during ejaculation for the last about four years. What could be the possible reasons as I had already taken anti inflamatory medicines. How it can be diagnosed.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012