History of thyroid. Missed the period. Pregnancy test negative. Suggestions?

hello doctor
i have thyroid for more than 6 years. im taking 100 mcg eltroxin regularly. got married last year. we r trying for baby since got married but didnt conceive. before marriage my periods was irregular. after marriage i started to take clomifene tab & hcg inj 4 or 5 times, that time my periods was almost regular.i have discontinued those tablets from nov 2012. now my periods is almosy regular between 28 to 32 days. my last lmp was on 26 feb, till now i did not get my periods. this is my 45th day. i did a home preg test yesterday ie apr 10th but it came negative. i checked my thyriod level in jan my T4 level is 12.3, T3, TSH levels r within normal range. now i want to know why my period is delayed this time.will thyroid levels be altered during summer & is my period delayed due to my thyriod or will i be conceived. should i take a blood test ? please reply me as early as possible
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013