History of ovarian cysts. Heavy bleeding, pain in the back. Pain while having intercourse. What is the treatment?

I have a history of ovarian cysts and feel like I have one now. Symptoms are heavy bleeding for 7+ days with the Mirena IUD and have had several heavy cycles in a row. Also a sharp pain that starts in my back and goes to the front part of my thigh - like a charlie horse you can stretch out. I have also had sharp pain during intercourse (which was my first thought the cysts were back). Overall the past week I have been highly exhausted and I am usually on the go.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013