History of miscarriage. Had unprotected sex, delayed period. Positive pregnancy test

Hi there had a misscarriage 4 weeks ago which was on 21st of feb i bleed for 4 days then stopped , then started to have inprotcted sex which was on the 25th of feb and I have not come on my peroid which usually is on time , I am I pregnant when should I do a test I did one last Tuesday said negative but when I was pregnant before I did a test one week said negative and did one next week with a clear blue tests which detects how many weeks and said positive x
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013