History of medical abortion. Pain in lower belly. Normal USG. Regular periods. Cause?

i m 26yrs,I was pregnant of 20 days andi did medical abortion by taking mifegest pills before one and a half year ,now after abortion i have always pain in my lower belly on 3rd day of may periods,then it stays for one day, then pain occurs again during my ovulation day, then again comes before 2 or 3 days of periods, but my periods are normal and regular,U.S.G report is also normal then why this pain happens to me three times in a month and befor abortion it was not,please help me, i also went to doctor,she gave me pain killer and menopace medicine,but no solution,what i should do plz help CAN I GET PREGNANT AGAIN IN FUTURE OR I HAVE SOME PROBLEM WITH THIS PAIN?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012