History of kidney stone. Burning urination. Taking Pantiocid. Suggestions?

Hey, i m 30 years old. 4 months back I had kidney stone and also had burning sensation in urine. I took medicine and get the stone cleared. I have severe gas problem and have been taking Pantocid DSR for the last three months empty stomach in the morning. Now my problem is that although no kidney stone is there, i am still suffering from burning sensation in urination . The burning sensation increases in the evening time when my stomach is empty. When I take Pantiocid the burning sensation disappears. but the sensation is still there. Does the burning in urination happens due to gas or i m suffering from some other disease. I got done urine culture thrice, there is no infection. Plz help me with your suggestions.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013