History of gall bladder removal. Swelling, bloating, cramps. What might this be?

I had my gall bladder removed eleven months ago. It was full of stones running over by the time they got in there. I have been experiencing soreness from the very spot my GB hurt me all the time. It has gotten worse and pain and discomfort most all the time. Swelling , bloating , burning, cramps . I do not lift anything because it aggravates my right side where my GB hurt me. Few days ago I was having a bowel movement and I had a hardness come up in my GB site roll around and then it started pulsating. It scared me so bad it relaxed and then did it again. I felt like I was carrying a baby again and it was rolling and moving around in there. Very sore afterwards. Went to GI today and had a ultrasound of abdomen and bloodwork done. Just woke up from sleep with extreme burning in my upper abdomen that I just can not relax and sleep while this is going on. The GI prescribed me Prolisic today but I was nervous about taking it because I know there are alot of side effects and I have high blood pressure. He also wants me to get EGD . Please advise to what you think this might be. I thought once GB was removed my problems were over but that is certainly not the case. Thank You.....
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013