History of ectopic pregnancy. Can I conceive normally with one defective ovary?

Hi.. I have an ectopic in right tube last year in April and was removed referred to fertility clinic, however, been told that you can try conceiving and started ttc 2 months back , but dr. told me in this meeting that your left ovary is not at the normal place its bit upside but din tell me why is that.. so my question is can I conceive normally with one bad ovary which and no tube in another side or i might end up in another ectopic ?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013