History of blocked bile duct and colon removal. Feeling tired, difficulty walking treadmill, feet pain

I was septic in March 2011 due to a blocked bile duct (no gallbladder ) was unable to eat afterward for 4 months lost 35 pds..had 4 ft of colon removed Feb.2012, became septic again in May 12, went home with drain for bile and had a corrective surgery for bile duct in end of June 12, I still feel very tired and have a difficult time walking on treadmill for 30 min, my body is soaked with sweat. I am 76. I feel that I cannot even do the workout and struggle daily with fatigue . Since all this happened , my feet hurt a lot.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013