History of abortion. Now pregnant. Heparin injection suggested after APL test. Should I take it?

Hi I m 26 years old and 7 weeks pregnant now and have a previous history of 2 abortions(first one @ 6th month(Edward s Syndrom) and second one in the start of 3rd month). Hence doctor suggested to go for Anitiphospholipid test and the test result came as negative. But now the doctor is suggesting to go for heparin injunction daily with immediate effect to have a live baby considering my medical history. According to her, even though the APL test was negative there are multiple subtestes which may not be unidentifiable. So I m in a dilemma to go for it or not. Please help to make a proper decision.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013