Hip & back arthritis, pain in night. Prescribed temazapem. Elevate blood pressure?

I have been prescribed temazapem to help me sleep at night and would like to know if can elevate my blood pressure. I have coronary heart disease and in the past my BP has been in the 130/80 range but recently has averaged 146/80 and some mornings is in the 150+/90+.

I really need something to help me get to sleep at night as the arthritis in my lower back and hips raises hell with my going to sleep. Any help and advice would be appreciated
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013