Highly sensitive breasts, strange taste in mouth post protected sex, have weaned anti-depressants. PMS or pregnancy or something else?

my lmp was dec 12 2012. my husband and i had a contact on the 23rd and 24th of dec. but with condom. on the 27th i felt bloated, my breast was slightly sensitive, upset stomach, urination , and a strange taste in my mouth. i also cant sleep at night may be because of discomfort in my abdomen. i felt all of these last september and i possibly thought i was pregnant, but i wasnt. may be its a pms . my leg muscles are somewhat achy. my nipples and areola are becoming dark, but im not sure if they are their original color. im not feeling tired. are these a positive signs that i am pregnant? i am thinking if it pms or may be my depression is coming back. im taking anti depressants for 1 year and i stopped taking them last august. im confused.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer