High triglyceride levels. Takes alcohol. Lumps on the ribs, arm and stomach. Any suggestions?

I am 43 years old,my problem is that my triglycerides is shooting very high, in spite of the fact , that I was not using non-veg for the past two months, basically I am involved in administrative work, hence need to sit for longer hours, exercise minimum. Right now my triglycerides is 437. earlier it used to be ,379, 248, 199 etc... one of my friend suggested me to take a peg of liquor everyday, but neither I smoke nor i am in the habbit of taking liquor, my entire intake of liquor per year is five to seven bottles of beer . I also have nodule kind lumps on my ribs, arm and allover the belly, these are there for almost past six to eight years
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013