High pulse rate. Ultrasound showing mild mitral valve prolapse. Treatment options?

Dear Sir, My heart rate become higher from last six month my pulse rate always 90 or above i have so much gas in my stomach i have go to a doctor he test my heart with ultra sound and tnt test my tnt test is good but in ultra sound doctor said there is mild mitral valve prolapse he give medicine but after all that threre is some recovery but note properly ifeel my heart rate high when i m sleeping it clearly look in my chest . give me some advise sir.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012