High power in eyes, have a continuous blurred feeling in eyes since a week. What could the cause be?

Hi, Doctor My age is 26 , my eyesight is both -6.5 now, but for last two weeks i am feeling blurr in my left eye. where i checked and eye test done, Now my eye power is -6.5and -0.5 cylindrical in left eye. I am so much worried why it happening and what necessary precaution is to be taken.And i feel that blurring in left eye for sometimes, as when i woke up in morning my vision and i see all details very clearly. but when and after sum times left eye blurred. What it is Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012