High heart rate, blood pressure monitor, heart rate monitor, echo test. Safe to work?

last week i was at out patient in local hospital, cause i had high hear rate, during the day my resting can be as high as over 100 and when walikng can get close to 200, i currently have to wait for a 24hour blood pressure monitor and 24 hour heart rate monitor and eco test, i was woundering was it safe for me to go back to work in meantime with my heart rate at what it is. i work in sports section of retail shop and would always be on my feet at work.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012