High cholesterol, high liver function parameters. Due to not taking Lipitor or eating crab legs?

my doctor s office called and said my cholesterol and liver function was 244. I have been out of my Lipitor for about a week and did refill because of my upcoming appointment for my physical. Could that be the cause. Or the night before I had crab legs (high in cholesterol), What about my having a red dot in my left eye which the eye doctor said is not a blood vessel but if it didn t go away he would need to speak to my General Practioner because there could be another problem. The doctor is going to increase the dose of Lipitor. I only spoke to the nurse but What do you think is the problem and what course of action should I be taking.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013