High blood pressure, pulsating pain in arm. On Losartin, amlodipine. Cause for concern?

Hi. I am on Losartin 100mg for high blood pressure - recently it has risen again to (average) 155/110.. My GP has put me on additionally 5mg Amlodipine and its down again to average 145/98. I am about too go to visit my sister in Cornwall, i live in Kent (300 miles) for a few days and have this morning a strange pulsing pain in my lower left arm . (intermittent, 2 - 3 inches down from elbow , but on top side of arm. I am 54, fit (other then Blood Pressure), 81kgs, 6ft 1inch. Any likely cause for concern before i head off to my sisters? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013