High blood pressure, gained weight due to anti depression medication, tiredness. What is causing problem to my periods cycle?

Hello. I am a 32 yr old female. There is a family history of high blood pressure from both parents. I am 5 7 meduim frame and weight around 140. I have recently gained weight due to an anti- depression medication. I have been having problems with my period and tiredness so my dr did some blood work and a urinalysis . Everything came back normal, my white blood cell count is 1 point above normal, which I m guessing is due to my acne . In the lipid panel every thing came back normal except my LDL was 119 and I have heard it should be 100 or less. My blood pressure is normally 100-120/58-78. Should the slightly elevated LDL be of any real concern to me? I have recently started working out 2-4 days a week depending on how I feel. I do 20-30 minutes of cardio twice a week and then 1-2 days a week I do the beginner workout on my Total Home Gym. I don t eat high fat foods on a regular basis, nor do I have a love of salt. I do love eggs but maybe only eat 12 a month. I eat out 3-2 times a week and that is being generous. When I do eat fast food I carefully monitor what I eat the rest of the day and when I go to a sit down restaurant I pick the lighter choice items on the menu. My only weakness is chocolate and chocolate candies.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013