High blood pressure, cholesterol. Taking Teleact-D, Telma 40, T Modlip, Ecosprin. Correct medication?

I (Age ~40 Year) am facing a problem of High BP since last one year (found in June 11). I got a reading 170/110 in start and then Doctor started regular medicine of one dose per day. Now, I am keeping it in the range of (~120-140/80-100) range whenever i get checked. In start, Doctor prescribed me Teleact – D, Telma 40, Triolmeasar till Feb12. After that, he has changed to WINBP –H 40 since February. Last month, he moved to WINBP-40 but again changed back to WINBP-H 40 this month as he found bit high BP again in last checkup. In the meantime, I tested Lipid profile and other tests and HDL is found less and TC/HDL ratio is also seems bad. 19/6/11 22/6/12 Total cholesterol 191 174 HDL cholesterol 35 27 LDL cholesterol 134 132 VLDL cholesterol 22 21.6 SERUM TRIGLYCERIDES 109 108 TC/HDL RATIO 5.4 6.4 Now, doctor started one dose of Cholesterol also this month after Dinner along with WINBP –H 40 • T Modlip 10 mg • Ecosperin 75mg Now, I want to understand if these medications are going into right direction or do I need to something else too or go for some more tests etc?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012