Uncontrolled sugar levels and high cholesterol. Prescribed with Rosedey F10. Will this medication help?

Hi Doctor, I am a diabetic with a reading of 206 on fast and my Blood pressure was found to be normal at 120/70..However,my cholestol level being very high 281, LDL cholestrol at 180, HDL cholestrol at 24, non-HDL cholestrol 257 and Triglycerides ar 382 and the TC/HDL Ratio is at 11.6 . I have been prescribed to take i tablet of Rosedey F10..........I am a woman of 58years old...........i want to know whether this medicstion will help me overcome my cholestrol problem?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012