High blood pressure. Do not want medicine. Will a brisk walk daily control BP?

Hi doctor, I am priyanka from India . I am 22 years old .My blood pressure read 130 /109 this morning.I do not want to take medicines all through my life for blood pressure since I have grown up seeing my brothers addiction to them . Will a. brisk waLk for 40 mins everyday help me keel my blood pressure in control .please advice me on wat other precautionsI should take ..also please tell me at how much risk I am currently Thanks Priyanka
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012