High bilirubin, headache, eyes turning yellow. Have Hashimoto's disease

Hello, I have high bilirubin , all other levels are fine. No history of Gilberts Syndrome in my family. I have had headaches everyday for the past couple weeks. I noticed my eyes turning yellow about 3 months ago. I do have hashimoto s disease/ underactive thyroid . Some discomfort (not a lot) under my sternum, and feels like pressure against my diaphram, where i have to take deep breaths at times when breathing . On my lab results, everything else but my bilirubin was normal, accept I noticed that ABS. Neutrophils went from 9.5 to 2.8 in a couple months, and my % neutrophils went down as well. My % Lymphosites went from 16.6 to 42.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012